Server & Bot Rules
In order to maintain a healthy community, please abide by the following rules at all times. This list of rules by no means exhaustive. If unsure about whether something falls within the rules, please consult a staff member beforehand—we’ll be happy to help you out.
- Follow the Discord Terms of Service and the Discord Community Guidelines.
- Follow the Melon Code of Conduct.
- Follow and respect staff members and their instructions.
- The support is an English-only server, so please speak English to the best of your ability.
- No spamming or unapproved advertising of unrelated content, including other Discord bots, servers, and social media pages.
- Keep discussions relevant to channel topics and guidelines.
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services is a ban-able offence.
- Melon's currency & the adventure currency is not to be traded for real money, discord nitro, or other bot currencies. Buying anything with real money outside of the Developer's consent will get you a ban/blacklist.
- Starting or spreading harmful rumors about the bot, causing unneccessary drama within our servers about the bot, or witch-hunting staff members are all ban/blacklist-worth behaviour.
- Sharing exploits or exploitative bugs with other users is forbidden. Please report all exploits and bugs to staff on the Support Server so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
User-bots, Spamming, Auomation, and Macros
- Usage of user-bots, macros, scripts, auto-typers, or anything else enabling automation of commands is not allowed. In addition, massive amounts of command/button spam are not allowed and will result in a bot ban/blacklist.
Scamming and Raids
- Using the bot in any form of scamming other people is strictly forbidden.
- Using the bot in any form of attempting a server raid is strictly forbidden/
- No invisible names.
- No advertising in nicknames.
- No noisy unicode characters, such as ẓ̷̄ǎ̷̮̞l̶̰̞̓ģ̶̮̊́o̷̟̒ and 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼.
- No nicknames designed to annoy, insult, or impersonate other users.
- Do not change your nickname to hoist yourself to the top of the member list.
- Alternate account usage is allowed in all circumstances except to circumvent a bot ban/blacklist.
- The alternate accounts must follow the same rules as any actual user, and if you break a rule on an alt, we will ban all associated accountss we deem as likely alts/mains.
We generally follow a two-strike policy for our rules. If you notice someone breaking them, please mention or DM a staff member and we’ll deal with it as soon as we can.
Possible actions we take include:
- A public verbal warning
- A formal bot warning
- A short temporary mute
- A long temporary mute
- A kick from the server
- A temporary ban from the server
- A permanent ban from the server
While serious infractions are discussed internally before a punishment is given, simpler infractions are dealt with by individual staff members and the punishment they hand out is left to their own discretion.